Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Product Review– Ballerina Flowers from Pampered Princess Pretties

I have got to say these ballerina flowers are my favorite flower now I wish I had more colors of them.  They are approx. 2 1/2” across.  These flowers come with the centers just like these below or you can get them with out any center and add your own.  This first picture shows them with the center they come with all you need to do is to add a clip on the back side since they come with a little felt circle on them (see second picture).  You can purchase these Ballerina Flowers from Pampered Princess Pretties.

baller1web

Here are the Ballerina Flowers that come with out a center on them.  I prefer them them this way since I have a lot of different buttons to add on to them but if you do not have them they look great with the center that comes on them the cost a little more (.10 ea.) with the centers that come on them.  Click Here to purchase some of these flower.

ballerina2web

Here is a picture of the ballerina flowers in some pigtails.  They are the perfect size for them.  ballerina3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...