Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September Bow Swap - Update

Thanks for all who participated in this 1st Bow Swap.  They are all being shipped tomorrow.  We had 34 ladies that sent in bows.  It was a little hectic getting them all laid out and dividing them up (I am sorry if you get one of your bows you made back I tried to check to make sure this did not happen if you would have seen my living room you would understand – 170 bows in piles of 5).  If you did not make this bow swap and are interested in the next one please leave a comment in this post with contact info and I will make sure you are notified for the next one.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing all the organizing! I can't wait to see the bows I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we participate again? mistiedonnhansen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can participate again except I have not decided on the ones that said they wanted to do it and never paid after sending them an invoice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thank you for taking the reins and making this a successful bow swap! Big thanks for Mistie Hansen, Cyndi and Diva Creations -I like all your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the adorable hair accessories from all these FabUlicious ladies!! Looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got bows from Mini Diva Creations, Diva Locks, Lindsey Hatch, Mistie Hansen, and our very own Fabric Bows and More :) I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...