Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Shabby Denim Flower Bows

Are these not the cutest flowers ever. I purchased a few of these to try out and had some left over so I finished them and listed them on my website for sale for $4.00 each.  They have a felt backing and an alligator clip and are ready to wear.  If these are good sellers then I will get some more and list more.  If any one want to purchase them unfinished (not felt and clips) contact me for prices and how many you want.  I will see if my supplier has more.  Click Here to see them on my Website.  These denim shabby flowers are 2 1/2” dia.  I did list a few more of my fabric flowers for sale on my website too. 

IMG_8768webIMG_8770webIMG_8773web

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...