Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Easy Scrap Bows by Make and Takes

Click Here to see the tutorial on how to make this bow.  I normally do not post anything with paper but found this one so cute and it could easily but make out of al fabric instead of the paper.  I love the variety of sizes and patterns.

bow

1 comment:

  1. I visit your blog every day, but don't coment often becaouse my bad english.
    Than yuo for beutiful fabric flowers, I learn much on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...