Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Take On The Pinecone Flower

I was amazed on how well this turned out.  Today my husband brought me home a few pinecones from work.  Here this the tutorial that Kitty Cats & Airplanes  made for the flower the only thing I did different was put some pearls in the center and put a hair clip on the back so my daughter could wear it.  Oh and I used a darker pinecone for the center pieces. 

IMG_7161b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...