Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, November 1, 2010

A few of the bows I made this weekend.

For almost all of the bows here I used the Big Shot machine (picture below).  I had to purchase some die cuts to use in them but have mixed and matched some to come up with some of these samples.  I will try to come up with a tutorial on each one of these in the next few weeks or maybe it might have to be after Christmas it all depends on how crazy our Hand Stamped Jewelry business gets.  November and December are usually very busy. 

The 2 bows in the top left corner were not made with the Big Shots machine.  The pink one is made by twisting the fabric and the black and white one on the top row was made with a Yo Yo maker.

IMG_6264b

!Bq5JFswBGk~$(KGrHqMOKicEu(95St1bBL)Wj!mJ,Q~~_12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...